- Three electrode test cell
- electrolysis cell
- Continuous flow electrochemical reactor
- Spectroscopy, photoelectric-electrochemical combined test cell
- Electrochemical test electrolysis device
- Proton conductivity test platform
- Corrosion cell
- SPE electrochemical reactor
- Electrochemical chlorine generator
- Constant current and voltage regulated DC power supply
Saiao Tech has engaged in the R&D of electrochemical application technology for more than ten years, and is proficient in the fields of electrochemical synthesis and environmental electrochemistry. During this period, a number of electrochemical engineering technologies have been developed and good economic and social benefits have been achieved. In the long-term technical accumulation, we have some technical reserves, and can undertake a variety of engineering development businesses of electrochemical technology, process and equipment.
Relying on the institute of electrochemical engineering and technology of ZJUT, Saoai Tech has mastered the following electrochemical engineering technologies:
A. Industrialized Production
(1) Electrochemical Synthesis of 3,6-Dichloropyridine acid
3,6-dichloropyridine acid (trade name: Clopyralid) is a highly effective and low toxic herbicide developed firstly by Dow Chemical Company in US, the key step in its synthesis is selective electrochemical dechlorination of 3,4,5,6-tetrachloropicolinic acid. Saiao Tech has successfully realized the engineering technology for preparing 3,6-dichloropyridine acid by electrochemical dechlorination of 3,4,5,6-tetrachloropicolinic acid with a capacity of 500 tons per year. The product yield and faradic efficiency are more than 90% and 70%, respectively, and the cell voltage is controlled within 4V.
Fig. 1 The schematic diagram of electrochemical synthesis of 3,6-dichloropyridine acid
Fig. 2 The electrochemical production line for preparing 3,6-dichloropyridine acid
(2) Electrochemical Synthesis of Succinic acid
Succinic acid can be used as flavoring agent, acid agent, buffer agent, and as the main raw material of PBS, etc. Saiao Tech has mastered the electrochemical synthesis technology of succinic acid of 10000 tons per year from maleic acid with the yield ≥95%.
Fig. 3 The electrochemical production line for preparing succinic acid
B. Pilot-scale Technology
(1) Electrochemical Synthesis of 4-Amino-3,6-dichloropicolinic acid
4-Amino-3,6-dichloropicolinic acid (Aminopyralid) is a new herbicide developed by Dow Chemical Company, which is widely used for weed control in mountains, grassland, planting areas and so on. This herbricide has the characters without teratogenic, mutagenic, carcinogenic, endocrine, and has low toxicity to humans. The key step of aminopyralid’s synthesis is selective electrochemical dechlorination of 3,5,6-trichloro-4-aminopicolinic acid. At present, Saiao Tech has completed the development of pilot-scale technology for electrochemical preparing aminopyralid from the 3,5,6-trichloro-4-aminopicolinic acid, and the product yield can reach more than 90%.
(2) Electrochemical Degradation of Wastewater with High COD Value and Ammonia Concentration
C. Laboratory-scale Technology
(1) Electrochemical Synthesis of Adiponitrile
(2) Electrochemical Synthesis of Anisaldehyde
(3) Electrochemical Synthesis of 3,5-Dichloropyridine Acid
(4) Preparation of Lithium Hydroxide by Electrodialysis Method
(5) Indirect Electrooxidation Technology with Chromium and Cerium as Media
(6) Electrochemical Synthesis of Quaternary Ammonium Hydroxide